Location: Gainesville, FL
Salary: Master's Degree in Counseling Related Field Required
Un-Licensed $38,665 | License: $50,000 - $58,000
This is an advanced professional clinical position conducting biopsychosocial assessments for clients who either present at the Crisis Stabilization Unit and/or Emergency Room for substance related crisis. This position will also conduct Screening, Brief Intervention, and Referral to Treatment (SBIRT) assessments in addition to SBIRT trainings to community stakeholders as well as individual and group therapy.
Master's Degree from an accredited college or university, in psychology, social work, counseling, addiction, or a related field. Experience working with clients with Substance Use Disorder preferred.
Must have a current Florida Driver's License with a clean driving record while meeting company insurance requirements
In order to qualify as a Center Driver, the candidate must at least 21 years of age and have an active Florida Driver's license. Motor Vehicle Record will be reviewed for eligibility. No more than 3 moving violations and/or accidents within the past 3 years and no major violations during the past 5 years. Drivers over 65 years old must provide a current doctor's note stating they have no driving limitations.
1. Conducts assessments for clients through telephone, telehealth and face to face contact to determine treatment needs.
2. Determines appropriate service provider based on clinical, demographic, and payer requirements.
3. Serves as client and center advocate, consultant, and liaison with a wide variety of community agencies to ensure client continuity of care.
4. Facilitates continuity of services within the agency and community for clients needing substance treatment.
5. Documents all services provided in a timely and accurate manner, consistent with Center guidelines and procedures, and best practice standards for his/her profession.
6. Documents all services and job duties as required for billing, payroll, and reimbursement purposes, in accordance with Center guidelines and procedures.
7. Performs other duties as required to meet program and departmental goals and objectives.
8. MUST be flexible on shifts and availability.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
Specific competencies required are identified on a department/program specific basis and identified in each employees Competency Checklist. The following are general and apply to all positions with this title.
· Has adequate assessment/evaluation skills
· Has adequate treatment skills
· Has adequate consultation skills