Welcome! Your Meridian Career Starts Here!
Position Title: Emergency Services Manager
Location: Lake City, FL
Rate Of Pay: $76,650 - $81,900 | Exempt - Depending on education, experience and/or qualifications
Starting your career journey with Meridian is just the way to do it!
Meridian Behavioral Health is a private, non-profit organization with roots in the mental health community since the 1960's. Since that time, we've expanded to 13 counties in North Central Florida. We use a multidisciplinary approach to treating to those facing mental health challenges and substance use disorders.
We want you! We welcome your knowledge, experience, story and expertise!
- Conducts screenings of potential clients during scheduled shifts, serving as primary back up to direct care during times of high volume and open shifts.
- Ensures that necessary safety precautions are taken based on the client's condition and facility policy.
- Assists in the development, implementation, and evaluation of the treatment plan based on the medical needs identified in the screening assessment. Signs off on treatment plan for assigned staff.
- Provides effective, accurate, and concurrent documentation.
- Performs other duties as required to meet program and departmental goals and objectives.
- Willing to be an active participant in client restraints, as needed.
- Assists and completes discharge plans for clients not admitted to CSU, as well as other functions of discharge planning.
Who are we looking for?
- Master's degree in social work, mental health or related counseling master's degree required.
- Current Florida LCSW, LMHC, LMFT, or Licensed Psychologist required.
- Experience with direct patient care and at least 3 years of supervisory experience in a related field required. Experience in inpatient psychiatric unit/hospital and a working knowledge of the Florida Mental Health Act ("Baker Act") strongly preferred.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
What You Will Love!
- Friendly, flexible and lively work environment- To all Meridian employees we offer free activities like Zumba classes! We also believe in companywide celebrations and blood drives. Our employee engagement committee is always coming up with other fun activities for all.
- Work-life balance - Generous PTO accrual for vacation, sick leave and holidays.
- Benefits - Several health insurance plan options available including tax sheltered health savings account. Vision, dental, retirement, life insurance, Aflac and Long-Term Disability insurance, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and accidental death are also available.
- Wellness Programs - Employees have an opportunity to earn a monthly discount on their medical plan premiums by participating in the Vitality wellness program.
- Compensation & Retirement - Competitive salaries and 403(b) retirement savings program with a gradual increase in company match, reaching up to 8% after 7 years of service.
- Growth & Education - Opportunities for growth and career advancement. Tuition reimbursement. Public service loan forgiveness and free clinical supervision.
- Perks - Cell phone plan discounts, travel reimbursement, LegalShield, pet insurance and more!
Our Hiring Process:
- We pre-screen your application. If we find that your skills are a match for the position you applied for, we will then send your resume over to the hiring manager to schedule an interview.
- If the interview is successful, our talent acquisition recruiter from Human Resources Department will reach out to you with a verbal job offer and send over your background check paperwork as well as your follow up & next steps email.
- After you have cleared the background screening process our talent acquisition team will then send you an overview with expectations for New Employee Orientation start date.
Our team is committed to helping you grow into the best version of yourself you were always meant to be. Thank you for considering joining the Meridian family!
How to apply:
If you are interested in making an impact while positively impacting the community apply below.
Simply apply through this website or visit us directly at https://meridian.e3applicants.com/careers/
Join us in our mission to bring education about mental illnesses and substance use disorders and the treatment of those affected to the world.
"Hope, Recovery, and Wellness are within everyone's reach."
Meridian is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are fully committed to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, marital status, disability (physical or mental), family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service or because they are a protected veteran or other non-merit-based factors.