$3,000 after 30 days of employment for select programs, inquire within!
Welcome! Your Meridian Career Starts Here!
Position Title: CAT Team Therapist
Department: Community Action Team (CAT)
Location: Trenton and MacClenny
Pay Range: $55,125.00 | Exempt
Starting your career journey with Meridian is just the way to do it!
Meridian Behavioral Health is a private, non -profit organization with roots in the mental
health community since the 1960's. Since that time, we've expanded to 13 counties in
North Central Florida. We us a multidisciplinary approach to treating to those facing
mental health challenges and substance use disorders.
We want you! We welcome your knowledge, experience, story and expertise!
· Perform clinical assessments to determine diagnosis, level of care, and treatment plan in coordination with the Team.
· Provide therapy services to assigned clients and/or family members in accordance with Center guidelines and procedures, and best practice standards for profession.
· Provide crisis intervention services for clients as needed.
· Conduct face-to-face visits with clients in their home or in the community to monitor progress.
Who are we looking for?
· ** Must be able to type at least 27 wpm on prescreen assessment and score at least 65% on general assessment.
Must have a current Florida Driver's License with a clean driving record while meeting company insurance requirements.
In order to qualify as a Center Driver, the candidate must at least 21 years of age and have an active Florida Driver's license. Motor Vehicle Record will be reviewed for eligibility. No more than 3 moving violations and/or accidents within the past 3 years and no major violations during the past 5 years. Drivers over 65 years old must provide a current doctor's note stating they have no driving limitations.
What You Will Love!
· Friendly, flexible and lively work environment - To all Meridian employees we offer free activities like Zumba classes! We also believe in companywide celebrations and blood drives. Our employee engagement committee is always coming up with other fun activities for all.
· Work-life balance - Generous PTO accrual for vacation, sick leave and holidays.
· Benefits - Several health insurance plan options available including tax sheltered health savings account. Vision, dental, retirement, life insurance, Aflac and Long-Term Disability insurance, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and accidental death are also available.
· Wellness Programs - Employees have an opportunity to earn a monthly discount on their medical plan premiums by participating in the Vitality wellness program.
· Compensation & Retirement - Competitive salaries and 403(b) retirement savings program with a gradual increase in company match, reaching up to 8% after 7 years of service.
· Growth & Education- Opportunities for growth and career advancement. Tuition reimbursement. Public service loan forgiveness and free clinical supervision.
· Perks - Cell phone plan discounts, travel reimbursement, LegalShield, pet insurance and more!
· Bonus structures/Incentives
Our Hiring Process:
· We pre-screen your application. If we find that your skills are a match for the position you applied for, we will then send your resume over to the hiring manager to schedule an interview.
· If the interview is successful our talent acquisition recruiter from Human Resources Department will reach out to you with a verbal job offer and send over your background check paperwork as well as your follow up & next steps email.
· After you have cleared the background screening process our talent acquisition team will then send you an overview with expectations for New Employee Orientation start date.
Our team is committed to helping you grow into the best version of yourself you were always meant to be. Thank you for considering joining the Meridian family!
How to apply:
If you are interested in making an impact while positively impacting the community apply below.
Simply apply through this website or visit us directly at https://meridian.e3applicants.com/careers/
Join us in our mission to bring education about mental illnesses and substance use disorders and the treatment of those affected to the world.
"Hope, Recovery, and Wellness are within everyone's reach."
Meridian is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are fully committed to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, marital status, disability (physical or mental), family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service or because they are a protected veteran or other non-merit based factors.