Position Title: Director, Community Wraparound Services
Department: Community Wraparound Services
Location: Gainesville FL, Lake City, FL
Reports to: Vice President, Clinical & Community Services
Salary: $73,000 to $78,000
Florida licensure as LMHC, LCSW, LMFT or Ph.D. in a mental health/Forensic field strongly preferred. Five years of clinical/administrative experience in related field strongly preferred, including in a leadership role and Grant oversight experience.
Must have a clean and active Florida Driver's license in accordance with company's insurance requirements.
1. Establishes overall short and long range direction and objectives consistent with the Center's direction and objectives and strategic plan.
2. Develops, implements, and maintains the necessary controls to ensure proper budgetary forecasts, preparation and monitoring and reporting to Grant Program Official.
3. Establishes, maintains and reports the status of projects, problems and activities on a regular basis.
4. Ensures that the Wraparound Community Care Teams Programs meet and exceed all Grant and contract performance indicators and legal regulatory requirements, taking corrective action in those areas that are below the standard.
5. Ensures that the Program has an adequate process for monitoring compliance with documentation standards via the documentation and peer review auditing process.
6. Perform market analysis to develop new business initiatives. Establish business plans to ensure successful implementation of these initiatives.
Ensure that Path to Excellence is
achieved in the Department through high quality services,
positive client outcomes and excellent client and referral source satisfaction.
8. Works with Management Council, Risk Management, and supervisor. VP Clinical and Community Services. Chief Clinical Officer and independently to provide leadership in the area of performance improvement within the Department by developing QI initiatives, troubleshooting, and coordinating Departmental operations.
9. Responsible for the development and/or maintenance of Program-specific procedure manual(s), and forms specific to the Department. Participates, as appropriate, in the development/modification of Center-wide procedures and forms.
10. Assist in the supervision of license-seeking interns in the Center as needed.
11. Directs and supervises the work of the program. Responsible for program planning, implementation, development, grant writing, administration, and evaluation, budget planning/development.
12. Monitors all outcome measure required by the grantor,
13. Display high level of professionalism including communication with internal staff and Grant Program Officials
14. Supervises the activities of staff and provide clinical guidance to assist in enhancing client care.
15. Serves as a program advocate promoting program and community development. Provides consultation and education to a variety of community agencies. Coordinates program activities with appropriate Center programs, staff and community agencies.
16. Oversight of any entries in GRANT funder reporting system(s) including SPARS. Routine monitoring/tracking of program and expected deliverables.
17. Performs other duties as required to meet program and departmental goals and objectives. This includes coverage of managerial duties, crisis intervention and staff duties if necessary.