Welcome! Your Meridian Career Starts Here!
Position Title: Director of Acute Care Operations
Location: Gainesville, FL,
Salary: $92,400 - $96,000 | Exempt
Ready to make a positive impact in someone else's life?
Starting your career journey with Meridian is just the way to do it!
Meridian Behavioral Health is a private, non-profit organization with roots in the mental
health community since the 1960's. Since that time, we've expanded to 13 counties in
North Central Florida. We us a multidisciplinary approach to treating to those facing
mental health challenges and substance use disorders.
We want you! We welcome your knowledge, experience,
story and expertise!
- Develops operational workflows that effectively and efficiently implement the administrative and clinical protocols and requirements with input from the CCO, CMO, VP of Access and Admissions and ADON.
- Provides leadership to assist in developing a departmental culture that promotes the use of data in decision-making.
- Ensures transparency with staff, consumers, and other stakeholders about their performance.
- Provides leadership that encourages a culture of learning and innovation and supports professional growth and achievement of others. Supports staff engagement and incentivizes performance.
- Assists in the hiring, orientation, performance reviews, and recommendations regarding disciplinary action when necessary.
Who are we looking for?
- Must have a current Florida Driver's License with a clean driving record while meeting company insurance requirements.
What You Will Love!
- Friendly, flexible and lively work environment - To all Meridian
employees we offer free activities including Zumba and Yoga. We also
believe in companywide celebrations and blood drives. Our employee
engagement committee is always coming up with other fun activities for
- Work-life balance - Generous PTO accrual for vacation, sick leave and
- Healthcare - Several health insurance plan options available including tax
sheltered health savings account. Vision, dental, retirement, life insurance,
and AD&D also available.
- Wellness Programs - Employees have an opportunity to earn a monthly
discount on their medical plan premiums by participating in the Vitality
wellness program, Employee Assistance Program
- Compensation & Retirement - Competitive salaries and 403(b)
retirement savings with company match.
- Growth & Education- Opportunities for growth and career advancement.
Tuition reimbursement. Public service loan forgiveness and free clinical
- Perks - Cell phone plan discounts, travel and gym membership discount
programs, LegalShield, pet insurance and more!
- Bonus structures/Incentives
Our Hiring Process:
- We pre-screen your application. If we find that your skills are a match for the
position you applied for we will then send your resume over to the hiring
manager to schedule an interview with you.
- If the interview is successful a Recruiter from our Human Resources
Department will reach out to you with a verbal job offer and send over your
background paperwork as well as your Meridian Follow Up & Next Steps.
- After you have cleared the background screening process. Your recruiter will
then send you an overview with expectations for New Employee Orientation
(NEO) start date.
Our team is committed to helping you grow into the best version of yourself you were
always meant to be. Thank you for considering joining the Meridian family!
How to apply:
If you are interested in making an impact while positively impacting the community apply
Simply apply through this website or visit us directly at
Join us in our mission to bring education about mental illnesses and substance
use disorders and the treatment of those affected to the world.
Hope, Recovery, and Wellness are within everyone's reach.
Meridian is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are fully committed to attracting, retaining, developing and
promoting the most qualified employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race,
color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, marital
status, disability (physical or mental), family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service or
because they are a protected veteran or other non-merit based factors.