Location: Gainesville, FL
Salary range: $73K - $78K Exempt - Depending on education, experience and/or qualifications
· Ph.D. in a mental health field and three years of clinical/administrative experience
· Master's (M. A.) or equivalent in a mental health field and six years of clinical/administrative experience strongly preferred (or equivalent combination of education and experience). Florida licensure as LMHC, LCSW, LMFT and/or MCAP certification required.
· ** Must be able to type at least 27 wpm on prescreen assessment and score at least 65% on general assessment.
Must have a current Florida Driver's License with a clean driving record while meeting company insurance requirements.
In order to qualify as a Center Driver, the candidate must at least 21 years of age and have an active Florida Driver's license. Motor Vehicle Record will be reviewed for eligibility. No more than 3 moving violations and/or accidents within the past 3 years and no major violations during the past 5 years. Drivers over 65 years old must provide a current doctor's note stating they have no driving limitations.
1. Ensures that respective assigned CMHC teams meet and exceed all contract performance indicators and legal regulatory requirements, taking corrective action in those areas that are below the standard.
2. Ensures that the Clinic and programs under his supervision meets budgeted service levels.
3. Ensures that there are adequate processes for monitoring compliance with documentation standards via the documentation and peer review auditing process.
4. Ensures that the Behavioral Health Team is operational at schools and the community
5. Works with staff to provide leadership in the area of performance improvement within the CMHC by developing QI initiatives, troubleshooting, and coordinating Departmental operations.
6. Ensures that staff within the program meets all training requirements in a timely manner.
7. Assist in the supervision of license-seeking interns in the Center as needed.
8. Assumes responsibility for planning, organizing, and directing the activities of the CMHC so that physical and behavioral healthcare is integrated.
9. Ensures cultural sensitivity in staff and responds to the needs of the client regardless of socioeconomic status, race, sexual orientation and other client choices.
10. Monitors program implementation and services, and serves as a program advocate in the community.
11. Coordinates the service array to increase access to the uninsured/underinsured with community practitioners, agency staff and all Meridian programs.
12. Assist VP Project Director with program planning, implementation, development, administration, and evaluation, budget planning/development and sustainability of the CMHC.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:Specific competencies required are identified on a department/program specific basis and identified in each employee's Competency Checklist.
Meridian is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are fully committed to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, marital status, disability (physical or mental), family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service or because they are a protected veteran or other non-merit based factors.