Welcome! Your Meridian Career Starts Here!
Position Title: Clinical Manager
Location: Lake City, FL and Live Oak, FL
Salary Range: $76,650 - $81,900
Ready to make a positive impact in someone else's life?
Starting your career journey with Meridian is just the way to do it!
Meridian Behavioral Health is a private, non-profit organization with roots in the mental health community since the 1960's. Since that time, we've expanded to 13 counties in North Central Florida. We use a multidisciplinary approach to treating to those facing mental health challenges and substance use disorders.
We want you! We welcome your knowledge, experience, story and expertise!
- Directs and supervises outpatient clinic operations in assigned counties.
- Supervises the activities of a staff of Program Managers and assigned clinical and support staff.
- Responsible to assure that the outpatient programs under his/her supervision meet and exceed all contract performance indicators and legal regulatory requirements, taking corrective action in those areas that are below the standard.
- Implements and monitors fidelity to appropriate evidence-based and best practices in the clinics.
- Develops and implements clinical pathways in outpatient mental health and substance abuse services, based on diagnosis and related social determinants.
- Works cooperatively with internal and external referral sources to facilitate access to services and support coordinated care.
- Oversees outpatient clinic performance on budgeted revenue, expenses, and productivity.
Who are we looking for?
- Master's degree in a mental health field and three years of clinical/administrative experience; current Florida licensure as LMHC, LCSW, or LMFT required (Ph.D. can substitute this requirement).
- Must have a current Florida Driver's License with a clean driving record while meeting company insurance requirements. This position requires driving abilities to meetings/other Meridian locations/trainings and home visits as needed.
What You Will Love!
- Friendly, flexible and lively work environment - To all Meridian employees we offer free activities like Zumba classes! We also believe in companywide celebrations and blood drives. Our employee engagement committee is always coming up with other fun activities for all.
- Work-life balance - Generous PTO accrual for vacation, sick leave and holidays.
- Benefits - Several health insurance plan options available including tax sheltered health savings account. Vision, dental, retirement, life insurance, Aflac and Long-Term Disability insurance, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and accidental death are also available.
- Wellness Programs - Employees have an opportunity to earn a monthly discount on their medical plan premiums by participating in the Vitality wellness program.
- Compensation & Retirement - Competitive salaries and 403(b) retirement savings program with a gradual increase in company match, reaching up to 8% after 7 years of service.
- Growth & Education- Opportunities for growth and career advancement. Tuition reimbursement. Public service loan forgiveness and free clinical supervision.
- Perks - Cell phone plan discounts, travel reimbursement, LegalShield, pet insurance and more!
Our Hiring Process:
- We pre-screen your application. If we find that your skills are a match for the position you applied for, we will then send your resume over to the hiring manager to schedule an interview.
- If the interview is successful, our talent acquisition recruiter from Human Resources Department will reach out to you with a verbal job offer and send over your background check paperwork as well as your follow up & next steps email.
- After you have cleared the background screening process our talent acquisition team will then send you an overview with expectations for New Employee Orientation start date.
Our team is committed to helping you grow into the best version of yourself you were always meant to be. Thank you for considering joining the Meridian family!
How to apply:
If you are interested in making an impact while positively impacting the community apply below.
Simply apply through this website or visit us directly at https://meridian.e3applicants.com/careers/
Join us in our mission to bring education about mental illnesses and substance use disorders and the treatment of those affected to the world.
"Hope, Recovery, and Wellness are within everyone's reach."
Meridian is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are fully committed to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, marital status, disability (physical or mental), family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service or because they are a protected veteran or other non-merit-based factors.