Location: Gainesville, FL
Salary: $55,000 - $60,000
This is a professional position overseeing the Access Center which provides the first contact for persons seeking services, needing information about mental health, and/or addictions treatment. This position requires the ability to conduct telephonic initial assessments and make appointments for appropriate services plus provide information and/or a referral to assure that consumers are satisfied with the outcome of this initial contact. This position will be responsible for overseeing the day to day operations of the program/department and providing training and technical support to other Access and Admissions programs to support a "No Wrong Door" philosophy of care. Clinical, crisis intervention, customer service, and supervisory skills as well as the ability to multi-task are essential requirements of this position to successfully direct the team of counselors that provide services to clients through the Access Center activities. This position participates in the administrator on-call rotation.
· Master's degree in social work, mental health or related counseling master's degree required.
· Current Florida LCSW, LMHC, LMFT, or Licensed Psychologist required.
· Experience in crisis intervention training and knowledge of Crisis Line protocols preferred.
· Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
· Supervise daily operations of the Access Center team
· Daily scheduling of staff and duties
· Conduct routine call monitoring and secret caller checks for technical and quality review
· Actively manage, onboard, and train incoming employees
· Complete administrative duties such as approving time sheets, managing PTO, and conducting employee coaching and disciplinary action as needed
· Oversee timely processing of internal and external referrals
· Provide crisis intervention and emotional first aid for distressed callers
· Maintain proper certifications and provide training for Access Center and back up crisis line staff
· Partner with the multiple program managers/providers within Meridian to maintain great customer service, quality client care, and efficient workflows, including promoting the use of telehealth
· Perform face-to-face, well-checks, biopsycholsocials, and other therapies as needed to maintain patient flow for program engagement
· Complete monthly tracking and analysis of call management and access to service data
· Perform all other duties of the Access Center
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:Specific competencies required are identified on a department/program specific basis and identified in each employee's Competency Checklist.