Position Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Department: Human Resource
Reports to: Talent Acquisition Manager
Salary Range: $19.57
Starting your career journey with Meridian is just the way to do it!
Meridian Behavioral Health is a private, non-profit organization with roots in the mental
health community since the 1960's. Since that time, we've expanded to 13 counties in
North Central Florida. We use a multidisciplinary approach to treating to those facing
mental health challenges and substance use disorders.
We want you! We welcome your knowledge, experience, story and expertise!
- Screen applicants in the HRIS system, and external job boards, through a combination of review of on-line data and phone interviews system to ensure their qualifications match required standards and meet screening metrics. Coordinating and Scheduling skills assessment and candidate interviews.
- Adhere to the recruiting process to ensure compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws. Ensure all required application documents (online application, current resume, pre-screen questions, etc.) are collected and properly completed and recorded.
- Assist in maintenance of the DATIS HRIS System to collect and record all required applicant data to meet OFCCP standards. Assist in the preparation and presentation of company recruiting metrics; Regular discussions with Hiring Managers to review the applicant flow, quality of applicants in respect to the posting and if editing/adjustments are needed.
- Assists in development of advertising for recruiting needs including internet postings, social media updates, newsprint and other advertising avenues. Assist the HR Department with the development of other marketing materials.
- Assist with the organization and maintenance of all open and closed job files- ensuring they are in compliance with OFCCP standards and guidelines at all times.
- Maintain a positive, proactive customer service approach through cooperation and communication within the HR department, other departments/programs within the organization and with all outside stakeholders.
- Assist with cold-calling prospects, as needed to grow HRs business initiatives. Attend job fairs, community events, school functions and other outside/after hour events- as set by Director of Recruiting
- Assists with administering skills assessment, background screening and scheduling of applicant appointments as needed all with a friendly customer service approach.
- Perform other duties as required to meet program and departmental goals and objectives or as assigned by the Director of Recruiting.
Who are we looking for?
Bachelor's degree in marketing, Business or Public Administration, Industrial Relations, Human Resource Management or similar degree preferred. Related experience may substitute for a degree. At minimum 2-year proven work experience as a Recruiter (either in-house or staffing agency) or a closely related field with transferable skills. Prefer experience working with an applicant tracking system and social media.
Must have a current Florida Driver's License with a clean driving record while meeting company insurance requirements.
In order to qualify as a Center Driver, the candidate must at least 21 years of age and have an active Florida Driver's license. Motor Vehicle Record will be reviewed for eligibility. No more than 3 moving violations and/or accidents within the past 3 years and no major violations during the past 5 years. Drivers over 65 years old must provide a current doctor's note stating they have no driving limitations.
What You Will Love!
- Friendly, flexible and lively work environment - To all Meridian employees we offer free activities like Zumba classes! We also believe in companywide celebrations and blood drives. Our employee engagement committee is always coming up with other fun activities for all.
- Work-life balance - Generous PTO accrual for vacation, sick leave and holidays.
- Benefits - Several health insurance plan options available including tax sheltered health savings account. Vision, dental, retirement, life insurance, Aflac and Long-Term Disability insurance, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and accidental death are also available.
- Wellness Programs - Employees have an opportunity to earn a monthly discount on their medical plan premiums by participating in the Vitality wellness program.
- Compensation & Retirement - Competitive salaries and 403(b) retirement savings program with a gradual increase in company match, reaching up to 8% after 7 years of service.
- Growth & Education- Opportunities for growth and career advancement. Tuition reimbursement. Public service loan forgiveness and free clinical supervision.
- Perks - Cell phone plan discounts, travel reimbursement, LegalShield, pet insurance and more!
Our Hiring Process:
- We pre-screen your application. If we find that your skills are a match for the position you applied for, we will then send your resume over to the hiring manager to schedule an interview.
- If the interview is successful, our talent acquisition recruiter from the Human Resources Department will reach out to you with a verbal job offer and send over your background check paperwork as well as your follow up & next steps email.
- After you have cleared the background screening process our talent acquisition team will then send you an overview with expectations for New Employee Orientation start date.
Our team is committed to helping you grow into the best version of yourself you were always meant to be. Thank you for considering joining the Meridian family!
How to apply:
If you are interested in making an impact while positively impacting the community apply below.
Simply apply through this website or visit us directly at https://meridian.e3applicants.... us in our mission to bring education about mental illnesses and substance use disorders and the treatment of those affected to the world.
"Hope, Recovery, and Wellness are within everyone's reach."
Meridian is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are fully committed to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, marital status, disability (physical or mental), family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service or because they are a protected veteran or other non-merit-based factors.