Position Title: Unit Supervisor
Department: Acute Care
Salary Range: $18.54/hour
Position Summary:The Unit Supervisor works closely with the CSU Management to ensure coverage and patient process flow, according to Policy and Procedure, in all inpatient clinics. The Unit supervisor also acts as a liaison between management, staff and the clients we serve. The Unit Supervisor may also perform clerical, budgeting and medical record functions.
· An Associate of Arts (AA) degree with minimum of 5 years of general office operations, 2 years of which as a supervisor/manager
· A high school diploma and a minimum of 9 years management experience.
Must have a current Florida Driver's License with a clean driving record while meeting company insurance requirements.
In order to qualify as a Center Driver, the candidate must at least 21 years of age and have an active Florida Driver's license. Motor Vehicle Record will be reviewed for eligibility. No more than 3 moving violations and/or accidents within the past 3 years and no major violations during the past 5 years. Drivers over 65 years old must provide a current doctor's note stating they have no driving limitations.
· Provides supervision to two unit clerks
· Oversees administrative and budgeting of CSU
· Day to day duties including but not limited to ordering supplies, invoicing, crediting, managing supplies
· Daily operations of CSU including enforcing company policies and procedures
· Reviews facilities and performs equipment checks
· Serves as assistant to the Vice President of Acute Care
Meridian is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are fully committed to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, marital status, disability (physical or mental), family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service or because they are a protected veteran or other non-merit based factors.