Position Title: Clinician-FACT Vocational Specialist
Department: Outpatient-FACT TEAM
Reports to: Program Director
Salary Range: $19.23 hourly
Bachelor's degree required from an accredited university with major course work in the areas of psychology, social work, or a related human services field. One year of experience in clinical services preferred. Experience working with specialty in substance misuse treatment and or bachelor's degree in related human services field and CAP certification (Certified Addiction Specialist).
Experience: Outpatient clinical preferred. Work experience must include work with population to be served strongly preferred.
Must have a current Florida Driver's License with a clean driving record while meeting company insurance requirements.
1. Perform clinical assessments to determine recommendations and follow through with client accessing employment.
2. Integrate supported employment techniques inclusive of Mental Health Services Administration's Supported Employment Evidence Based KIT to develop plan.
3. Work in an integrated format with team members including prescribers, care coordinators, peer specialists, outreach coordinators and central intake staff.
4. Communicate with relevant external agency/employers related to employment issues of clients.
5. Provide interactions and support in a trauma informed model of care.
2. Provides supported employment to assigned clients and/or family members in accordance with Center guidelines and procedures, and best practice standards for his/her profession. Any of the following may apply:
· Services are provided mainly in in locations in community, client homes, and in the clinic.
· Some services may be delivered via telehealth by approval of supervisor.
· Supported employment may include a wide range of functioning and related challenges
4. Supported employment is offered to clients with a range of problems including, but not limited to,
· Mental health issues, based on DSM diagnosis
· Substance abuse/dependence, based on DSM diagnosis
· Issues related to trauma, sexual, physical, emotional abuse and its consequences.
· Provide sufficient services to meet revenue requirements: 1173 billed hours per year.
6. Facilitates continuity of services within the agency and community for assigned clients.
7. Documents all services provided in a timely and accurate manner in electronic medical record, consistent with Center guidelines and procedures, and best practice standards for his/her profession.
8. Documents all services and job duties as required for billing, payroll, and reimbursement purposes, in accordance with Center guidelines and procedures.
9. Specific competencies required are identified on a department/program specific basis and identified in each employee's Competency Checklist. The following are general and apply to all positions with this title.
10. This position is responsible for the coordination and delivery of clinical services to include family, group and individual therapy for assigned clients. Assigned clients may include scheduled and unscheduled clients.
11. This position description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of skills, abilities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this position. In order to meet the needs of the organization, management may, at its discretion, assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time with or without notice.