1. Provides timely and appropriate evaluation for referred patients.
2. Provides medication management consistent with current practice standards.
3. Documents services in a timely, accurate manner, consistent with Center procedure and applicable standards.
4. Performs sufficient services to produce budgeted revenue.
Standard: Actual services either meet or exceed expected revenue objectives.
5. Provide consultation and training to other clinical staff.
6. Complies with needed chart reviews, consultations and staffing required by Center policy or 3rd party standards.
7. Performs other duties as required to meet program and departmental goals and objectives.
An M.D. degree from an accredited medical school, with completion of a family medicine or internal medicine residency in an approved program and three years of previous medical experience or equivalent.
Must possess license to practice medicine in the State of Florida.
Must have knowledge of community mental health programs, ser vices and practices and practical experience in the evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of medical and substance related illnesses in the context of psychiatric illnesses.