Salary Range: $73,000 - $78,000 | Exempt
Location: Gainesville, FL
· Education: Master's degree in social work, counseling, psychology or closely related field. Current license as mental health professional in the State of Florida is required.
· Experience: Outpatient clinical experience with children and families in school and home settings preferred. Work experience must include work with population to be served.
· ** Must be able to type at least 27 wpm on prescreen assessment and score at least 65% on general assessment.
Must have & maintain a current Florida Driver's License with a clean driving record while meeting company insurance requirements.
In order to qualify as a Center Driver, the candidate must at least 21 years of age and have an active Florida Driver's license. Motor Vehicle Record will be reviewed for eligibility. No more than 3 moving violations and/or accidents within the past 3 years and no major violations during the past 5 years. Drivers over 65 years old must provide a current doctor's note stating they have no driving limitations.
10-month school based work-year schedule may be considered (reduced salary Eligibility for employees to work full time ten months of the year, with a voluntary leave of absence that aligns with the school schedule for summer breaks in the employee's primary county of service.
1. Perform clinical assessments to determine diagnosis, level of care, treatment plan, and make recommendations to other agencies about these issues as needed.
2. Provides therapy services to assigned clients and/or family members in accordance with Center guidelines and procedures, and best practice standards for his/her profession. Any of the following may apply:
· Services provided in the clinic, school and home.
· When telehealth services are virtual they may be performed from clinician's home. This must be approved by Program Director, and second level supervisor. Services from clinicians home required to follow all protocols outlined in Meridian's telecommuting policy.
· Therapy is offered in a number of modalities including individual, family, and group.
· Therapy may include a range of levels of care from prevention and educational approaches to intensive on-site outpatient care.
3. Therapy is offered to clients with a range of problems including, but not limited to,
· Mental health issues based on DSM diagnosis
· Substance abuse/dependence based on DSM diagnosis
· Issues related to sexual, physical, emotional abuse and its consequences.
4. Crisis intervention/assessment
· Assessment to determine need for level of care including inpatient admission.
· Provides consultation services to staff from other agencies also working with the client.
· Provide sufficient services to meet revenue requirements: 1173 billed hours minimum per year.
5. Facilitates continuity of services within the agency and community for assigned clients.
6. Documents all services provided in a timely and accurate manner in electronic medical record, consistent with Center guidelines and procedures, and best practice standards for his/her profession.
7. Documents all services and job duties as required for billing, payroll, and reimbursement purposes, in accordance with Center guidelines and procedures.
8. Specific competencies required are identified on a department/program specific basis and identified in each employee's Competency Checklist. The following are general and apply to all positions with this title.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:Specific competencies required are identified on a department/program specific basis and identified in each employee's Competency Checklist.
Meridian is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are fully committed to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, marital status, disability (physical or mental), family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service or because they are a protected veteran or other non-merit based factors.