Location: Gainesville, Fl
Salary: $45k-$49,175k/yr- Exempt
Ready to make a positive impact in someone else's life?
Starting your career journey with Meridian is just the way to do it!
Meridian Behavioral Health is a private, non -profit organization with roots in the mental
health community since the 1960's. Since that time, we've expanded to 13 counties in
North Central Florida. We us a multidisciplinary approach to treating to those facing
mental health challenges and substance use disorders.
We want you! We welcome your knowledge, experience, story and expertise!
Report, process, maintain, and monitor all workers' compensation cases. Complete ergonomic assessments.
Maintain OSHA data and file annual report to conform to OSHA regulations.
Manage the full cycle processing and tracking of FMLA, LOA and ADA accommodation requests according to established policy, rules, and regulations.
Conduct human resources related backgrounds screenings as required including local background checks, Level ll background checks, DMV driver record checks, managing staff rosters in background clearinghouses, and other screenings as requested.
Weekly processing of new hire data (lT ticket submissions, data entry in select staff databases, etc.).
Who are we looking for?
Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business or a related discipline OR at least 4 to 6 years progressive Human Resource professional experience
Training in Federal, state laws and application of HR policy in healthcare environment and experience in employee relations.
Notary Public - desired but not required.
** Must be able to type at least 25 wpm on prescreen assessment and must have passing score on computer assessment test
Must have a current Florida Driver's License with a clean driving record while meeting company insurance requirements.
What You Will Love!
· Friendly, flexible and lively work environment- To all Meridian employees we offer free activities including Zumba and intramural sports programs. We also believe in companywide celebrations and blood drives. Our employee engagement committee is always coming up with other fun activities for all.
· Work-life balance - Generous PTO accrual for vacation, sick leave and holidays.
· Benefits - Several health insurance plan options available including tax sheltered health savings account. Vision, dental, retirement, life insurance, accidental death, and Employee Assistance Program(EAP) are also available.
· Wellness Programs - Employees have an opportunity to earn a monthly discount on their medical plan premiums by participating in the Vitality wellness program!
· Compensation & Retirement - Competitive salaries and 403(b) retirement savings program with a gradual increase in company match, reaching up to 8% after 7 years of service.
· Growth & Education- Opportunities for growth and career advancement. Tuition reimbursement. Public service loan forgiveness and free clinical supervision.
· Perks - Cell phone plan discounts, travel reimbursement discount programs, LegalShield, pet insurance, and more!
Our Hiring Process:
· We pre-screen your application. If we find that your skills are a match for the position you applied for we will then send your resume over to the hiring manager to schedule an interview.
· If the interview is successful our talent acquisition recruiter from Human Resources Department will reach out to you with a verbal job offer and send over your background check paperwork as well as your follow up & next steps email.
· After you have cleared the background screening process our talent acquisition team will then send you an overview with expectations for New Employee Orientation start date.
Our team is committed to helping you grow into the best version of yourself you were always meant to be. Thank you for considering joining the Meridian family!
How to apply:
If you are interested in making an impact while positively impacting the community apply below.
Simply apply through this website or visit us directly at https://meridian.e3applicants.... us in our mission to bring education about mental illnesses and substance use disorders and the treatment of those affected to the world.
"Hope, Recovery, and Wellness are within everyone's reach."
Meridian is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are fully committed to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, marital status, disability (physical or mental), family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service or because they are a protected veteran or other non-merit based factors.