This is a moderately advanced position in MAT services that conducts drug screening on patients in the MAT clinics, putting patient information into the lab site, printing up lab results, putting these results in Tower (as applicable) and creating the billing in patients' EHR. Monitoring hall and parking lot activity, discouraging loitering while promoting compliance with individual and group attendance is a daily task of this position.
- High school degree or equivalent
- Five years of experience working directly with recipients experiencing substance use disorders in a treatment setting is strongly preferred. *If this qualification is not met, the applicant will complete an in service training in the treatment of substance use disorders (provided by Meridian Staff)
1. Be familiar with the OTP rules and regulations (will be taught at the MAT clinic)
2. Have the ability to recognize the signs and symptoms associated with drug abuse and drug dependence.
3. Have the ability to model behaviors and work as a member of the treatment team in reaching the goals of the individualized client treatment plan, as well as the goals of the program
4. Can demonstrate behaviors that recognize client rights
5. Can demonstrate respect for diversity and shows sensitivity, knowledge and understanding of other cultures.
6. Understand and comply with rules related to Personal Health Information and ensures that information is shared with other providers, as directed by the client in a manner consistent with Center policy and HIPAA requirements
7. Must be able to assist other staff with education and program activities, work effectively with others, be part of a team and be willing to take on new tasks and responsibilities when requested.
8. Complete observed urine drug screens on same sex clients and oral drug screens and alcohol breathalyzer tests on all clients as required.
9. Be able to effectively work with clients to reach desired reactions
10. Provide effective and accurate documentation in progress notes and/or other required reports.
11. Have basic computer skills by being able to work with a computer based program, input data and find and report on data12. Willing to accept other duties as required in order to meet program and departmental goals and objectives.
Meridian is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are fully committed to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, marital status, disability (physical or mental), family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service or because they are a protected veteran or other non-merit based factors.