Welcome! We are so excited that you are interested in joining the Meridian Family.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues that work together to create the best patient experience possible. The work you do and the people we help matter. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Who we are:
Meridian Behavioral Health is a private, non-profit organization with roots in the community mental health movement, which began in the 1960s, to bring education about mental illnesses and substance use disorders and treatment of those affected to the local level.
What you will do:
· Develops operational workflows that effectively and efficiently implement the administrative and clinical protocols and requirements with input from the CCO, CMO, VP of Access and Admissions and ADON.
· Provides leadership to assist in developing a departmental culture that promotes the use of data in decision-making.
· Ensures transparency with staff, consumers, and other stakeholders about their performance.
· Provides leadership that encourages a culture of learning and innovation and supports professional growth and achievement of others. Supports staff engagement and incentivizes performance.
· Assists in the hiring, orientation, performance reviews, and recommendations regarding disciplinary action when necessary.
· Ensures that staff receives proper training to perform duties in accordance with professional standards of care, state and federal regulations and Meridian policies and procedures.
· Facilitates the delivery of services that will generate revenues sufficient to support staff and operations, as well as growth and development.
· Ensures compliance with applicable clinical, billing, documentation and other standards.
· Ensures the financial viability of the programs by marketing Meridian's services, maintaining and enhancing relationships with key stakeholders (e.g., law enforcement, medical practices and hospitals), developing and revising budgets, monitoring and controlling expenses and managing liability exposure. Maintains an appropriate payor/funding mix and census to meet budgetary goals.
What you will need:
A minimum of a Master's degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, Management, or related field from an accredited college or university. Capacity minimum of 5 years of progressive management experience. Prefer Licensed Clinician in the state of Florida - LMHC, LMFT, or LCSW. Experience in CSU preferred.
What you will love:
We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply on our website today!
Location: Gainesville, FL
This position is Exempt
Pay Rate up to $96,000