Position Title: Vice President
Department: Outpatient Services
Reports to: SR. VP
Pay Range: $82,400-86,000
Current Florida licensure as a clinical social
worker, marriage and family therapist, mental health counselor, or clinical
· Minimum five years of experience managing multiple programs in a behavioral health service organization. Experience with managing state-funded services and contracts is preferred.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· ** Must be able to type at least 27 wpm on prescreen assessment and score at least 65% on general assessment.
Must have a current Florida Driver's License with a clean driving record while meeting company insurance requirements.
In order to qualify as a Center Driver, the candidate must at least 21 years of age and have an active Florida Driver's license. Motor Vehicle Record will be reviewed for eligibility. No more than 3 moving violations and/or accidents within the past 3 years and no major violations during the past 5 years. Drivers over 65 years old must provide a current doctor's note stating they have no driving limitations.
· Directs and supervises the work of the program. Responsible for program planning, implementation, development, administration, evaluation, and budget planning/development.
· Supervises the activities of assigned program managers/directors.
· Establishes overall short and long range direction and objectives consistent with the Center's direction and objectives and strategic plan.
· Establishes, maintains and reports the status of projects, problems and activities on a regular basis.
· Ensures that programs meet and exceed all contract performance indicators and legal regulatory requirements, taking corrective action in those areas that are below the standard.
· Oversees monitoring of compliance with documentation standards via the documentation and peer review auditing process.
· Maintains active and ongoing communication with key stakeholders in the communities served, including schools, advocacy and consumer groups, and local governments; seeks to identify local needs to guide strategic planning and quality improvement.
· Responds to feedback from persons served, payers, and referral sources promptly, and models exemplary customer service and teamwork to his/her staff.
· Participates as a member of the Senior Management Council (SMC) and any assigned committees or workgroups.
· Oversees the development and/or maintenance of Program-specific procedure manual(s) and forms specific to assigned programs; and participates in the development/modification of Center-wide procedures and forms.
· As time permits, provides licensure supervision to master's level interns.
· Performs other duties as required to meet program and departmental goals and objectives.