Location: Mcclenney, Florida
Rate of pay: $16.34/hour
This is a highly professional position responsible for coordinating care management services for an assigned group of clients. This person will be an advocate for clients and interact with clients in a manner that reflects cultural sensitivity. They will assure clients rights are protected and report any abuse and neglect.
· Certified Behavioral Health Case Manager (CBHCM) verified through the Florida Certification Board
· A BA/BS from an accredited institution with course work in health care or a human service field and a minimum of 1 year of experience is preferred. Must be able to work with professionals in a variety of organizations, and have a high degree of understanding of the community and area resources.
· Must obtain Certified Case Manager - Provisional Status (CBHCM-P) within 3 months' of hire. Employee is responsible for all costs (application fee, training, etc.) required in obtaining this certification from the Florida Certification Board. Once provisional status is obtained, you will have 12 months to upgrade your credential to a full credential of Certified Behavioral Health Case Manager (CBHCM). If upon hire you already have the Provisional status, then you will have 12 months to obtain the full certification of CBHCM.
· Please visit https://flcertificationboard.org/certified-behavioral-health-case-manager/ for information on the certification process.
· ** Must be able to type at least 27 wpm on prescreen assessment and score at least 65% on general assessment.
Must have a current Florida Driver's License with a clean driving record while meeting company insurance requirements.
In order to qualify as a Center Driver, the candidate must at least 21 years of age and have an active Florida Driver's license. Motor Vehicle Record will be reviewed for eligibility. No more than 3 moving violations and/or accidents within the past 3 years and no major violations during the past 5 years. Drivers over 65 years old must provide a current doctor's note stating they have no driving limitations.
· Provide coordinated care management services for clients in the CAT program.
· Coordinate and conduct comprehensive, multi-domain assessment of client in conjunction with Team member.
· Develop client service plans and coordinate care in conjunction with Team members.
· Conduct face-to-face visits with client to monitor progress.
· Initiate and maintain relationships with clients' family and community.
· Ensure that clients are enrolled in all mainstream benefit programs.
· Make referrals and facilitate enrollment in any patient assistance/medication assistance programs.
· Provide treatment, rehabilitation and support services.
· Implement shift management.
· Provide on-call duty as needed.
· Participate in providing substance use, co-occurring, physical health and other treatment services.
· Provide Electronic Medical Record documentation of client progress.
· Complete and maintain all required training.
· Perform other related work as required.
Specific competencies required are identified on a department/program
specific basis and identified in each employee's Competency Checklist.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities: