Responsible for designing, creating and directing our hiring initiatives as we seek new talent for our organization. Responsible for improving efficiency and effectiveness of the hiring process, managing recruiting outreach, coaching and presenting to management staff on best practices and serving as a brand ambassador. This position is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization. This will be achieved through the development of local and statewide recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting methods. The Recruiting Manager will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent while meeting strategic goals. This is a highly professional, exempt position and will require more than 40 hours per week, irregular hours and on-call staffing functions.
· Education: A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or Public Administration, Industrial Relations, Human Resource Management or similar degree. Related experience may substitute for a degree.
Experience: Minimum of 3 years leading a recruiting function and/or teams; Experience
with job boards, social media recruiting, applicant tracking systems, people management, and comfortable presenting to large
groups of people a must. Experience
with DocuSign or similar programs highly preferred.
A current Florida Driver's License with a clean driving record while meeting company insurance requirement preferred.
In order to qualify as a Center Driver,
the candidate must at least 21 years of age and have an active Florida Driver's
license. Motor Vehicle Record will be
reviewed for eligibility. No more than 3
moving violations and/or accidents within the past 3 years and no major
violations during the past 5 years. Drivers over 65 years old must provide a
current doctor's note stating they have no driving limitations.
· Drive, direct and streamline all recruiting efforts and processes;
· Implement strategic hiring procedures and improve on recruitment measures;
· Design and implement a more cost effective and innovative sourcing plan with heavy focus on the use of social media and sourcing;
· Engage in effective recruitment methods to determine useful applicant markets;
· Manage recruitment efforts and advertising budgets;
· Develop and conduct companywide presentations, workshops, etc. to current management team & employees on recruiting best practices and OFCCP regulations;
· Supervise, coach and mentor staff by setting clear goals and benchmarks for recruiting team. Provide performance feedback and addresses deficiencies early and often;
· Drive constant improvement in talent acquisition practices and process refinement;
· Document and present detailed progress reports of recruiting outreach and campaigns;
· Adherence to fair employment laws and OFCCP regulations;
· Maintenance of the DATIS HRIS System and DocuSign forms;
· Develops content for advertising for recruiting needs including internet postings, social media updates, newsprint and other advertising avenues. Develops content for other marketing materials;
· Assists with scheduling and workforce coordination of 24/7 staff including call-offs and requests. Rotates as needed with "on-call" for daily and after hours call-offs and scheduling concerns;
· Perform other duties as required to meet program and departmental goals and strategic objectives or as assigned by the VP, Staffing/Recruitment.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
Knowledge of staffing industry rules and regulations and Medicare guidelines preferred. Requires strong work ethic, discipline, extreme organizational skills and the ability to build teams, develop and nurture relationships. Considerable skill in interviewing techniques knowledge of Human Resources laws and regulations regarding recruiting and selection preferred. Extensive knowledge of information technology applications to recruitment. Must be a proactive self-starter and strategic thinker who can take ownership of their responsibilities and see them through with minimal oversight. Be proficient at Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and internet sourcing techniques.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common business journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
Interpersonal Skills: Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills, be able to follow instructions from a diverse group of stakeholders and staff, and provide information with ordinary courtesy and tact. This requirement includes being politically astute. Must be able to work well in a team environment.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables. Must be able to organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete them under pressure while maintaining attention to detail.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Meridian is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are fully committed to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, marital status, disability (physical or mental), family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service or because they are a protected veteran or other non-merit based factors.