Welcome! Your Meridian Career Starts Here!
Position Title: Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN)
Location: Lake City, FL
Salary: $135,187.50 | Exempt
Ready to make a positive impact in someone else's life?
Starting your career journey with Meridian is just the way to do it!
Meridian Behavioral Health is a private, non - profit organization with roots in the mental health community since the 1960's. Since that time, we've expanded to 13 counties in North Central Florida. We use a multidisciplinary approach to treating to those facing mental health challenges and substance use disorders.
We want you! We welcome your knowledge, experience, story and expertise!
- Provides timely and appropriate psychiatric, substance abuse and/or medical evaluation for patients to determine treatment needs.
- Performs to the standards set by the department; minimum of 1350 worked units annually; 112.50 worked units monthly.
- Collaborate with the overseeing physician(s), develop and comply with ARNP protocols approved by the Nurse Practice Act, Florida Statutes, Chapter 464, Florida Board of Nursing Rules 210-11 and 210-16, Administrative Policies Pertaining to Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioners, Florida Administrative Code.
- Provide individual and/or family education to increase each patient's awareness of illness and treatment issues.
- Promote team approach to patient care through creating and maintaining professional working relationships with physicians and support staff.
- Maintain and increase level of expertise by attending Continuing Education events within the Center and community.
- Assist in maintaining infection control activities and safety standards according to established policy and procedures.
Who are we looking for?
- BSN and Florida Licensure as an Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner.
- Experience in mental health or community service organizations is preferred.
- Must be able to function independently and inter-dependently. Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- MUST HOLD PSYCHIATRIC CERTIFICATION.
What You Will Love!
- Friendly, flexible and lively work environment- To all Meridian employees we offer free activities including Zumba and Yoga. We also believe in companywide celebrations and blood drives. Our employee engagement committee is always coming up with other fun activities for all.
- Work-life balance - Generous PTO accrual for vacation, sick leave and holidays.
- Benefits - Several health insurance plan options available including tax sheltered health savings account. Vision, dental, retirement, life insurance, and accidental death are also available.
- Wellness Programs - Employees have an opportunity to earn a monthly discount on their medical plan premiums by participating in the Vitality wellness program, and Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Compensation & Retirement - Competitive salaries and 403(b) retirement savings with company match up to 8%.
- Growth & Education- Opportunities for growth and career advancement. Tuition reimbursement. Public service loan forgiveness and free clinical supervision.
- Perks - Cell phone plan discounts, travel reimbursement and gym membership discount programs, LegalShield, pet insurance and more!
Our Hiring Process:
- We pre-screen your application. If we find that your skills are a match for the position you applied for we will then send your resume over to the hiring manager to schedule an interview.
- If the interview is successful, our talent acquisition recruiter from Human Resources Department will reach out to you with a verbal job offer and send over your background check paperwork as well as your follow up & next steps email.
- After you have cleared the background screening process our talent acquisition team will then send you an overview with expectations for New Employee Orientation start date.
Our team is committed to helping you grow into the best version of yourself you were always meant to be. Thank you for considering joining the Meridian family!
How to apply:
If you are interested in making an impact while positively impacting the community apply below.
Simply apply through this website or visit us directly at https://meridian.e3applicants.com/careers/
Join us in our mission to bring education about mental illnesses and substance use disorders and the treatment of those affected to the world.
"Hope, Recovery, and Wellness are within everyone's reach."
Meridian is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are fully committed to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, marital status, disability (physical or mental), family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service or because they are a protected veteran or other non-merit-based factors.