Location: Lake City & Chiefland, Florida
Salary: $60,000 | Exempt
This is a professional supervisory position in the Center's Management Team. This position is responsible for oversight of clinician's documentation paperwork and as required provide licensure signature sign off. She/he will be responsible for employee interviewing, hiring and orientation and staff supervision under her direction. She/he will be expected to work independently and as part of a team. She/he is expected to interact with stakeholders, internal and external, and is sometimes required to represent Meridian's management team to these stakeholders. She/he will take immediately action for any care provided to consumers that is not safe, not provided timely or not professional. This position may also require providing assessment, evaluation intake, treatment planning and documentation addressing the specific treatment needs of consumers, as well as consultation services to Center and other agency staff, if needed due to staff shortage
Education: Florida Licensure in mental health or social work is required (LCSW/LMHC). Master's degree in mental health, social work, marriage and family counseling, psychology or related mental health field from an accredited college or university.
Experience: 1 - 2 years of supervisory experience in a related field required. Experience preferred in working with patients with substance abuse disorders.
1. Be able to work in a supervisory role and provide licensure sign off on documentation submitted by Master or Bachelor level clinicians
2. Have the ability to recognize the signs and symptoms associated with drug abuse and drug dependence.
3. Have the ability to model behaviors and work as a member of the treatment team in reaching the goals of the individualized client treatment plan, as well as the goals of the program
4. Can demonstrate behaviors that recognize client rights
5. Can demonstrate respect for diversity and shows sensitivity, knowledge and understanding of other cultures.
6. Understand and comply with rules related to Personal Health Information and ensures that information is shared with other providers, as directed by the client in a manner consistent with Center policy and HIPAA requirements
7. Must be able to assist other staff with education and program activities, work effectively with others, be part of a team and be willing to take on new tasks and responsibilities when requested.
9. Be able to effectively work with clients to reach desired reactions
10. Provide effective and accurate documentation in all required reports in the EHR
11. Have basic computer skills by being able to work with a computer based program, input data and find and report on data
12. Willing to accept other duties as required in order to meet program and departmental goals and objectives.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
Specific competencies required are identified on a department/program specific basis and identified in each employee's Competency Checklist. The following are general and apply to all positions with this title.