Location: Lake City, FL
Salary Range: $55,000 - $60,000
This is a highly professional position providing oversight responsibilities for multiple services within one program along with providing clinical supervision to staff within the Recovery Center program (An 18 bed residential program for adolescent males and females ages 12-17 years old with a staff size of 10.50 FTE). This program provides respite services for referrals from Partnership for Strong Families and Lutheran Services as well as co-occurring treatment services to males and females within the Recovery Center facility. Duties include clinical supervision of staff and paraprofessionals, management of service delivery within the program, liaison to agencies in the community served by the Program, participating in Quality Improvement activities and committees, participation in program and revenue development for the Department, and participation in Departmental management activities.
Education: Florida Licensure in mental health, social work marriage and family counseling or any related mental health field is preferred (LCSW, LMHC, LMFT, or Psychologist). Master's degree in mental health, social work, family counseling, psychology or related mental health field from an accredited college or university.
Experience: 1 – 2 years of supervisory experience in a related field required.
Must have a current Florida Driver's License with a clean driving record while meeting company insurance requirements
In order to qualify as a Center Driver, the
candidate must at least 21 years of age and have an active Florida Driver's
license. Motor Vehicle Record will be reviewed for eligibility. No
more than 3 moving violations and/or accidents within the past 3 years and no
major violations during the past 5 years. Drivers over 65 years old must
provide a current doctor's note stating they have no driving limitations
1. Supervises professional and paraprofessional staff in the department, including participation in hiring, performance appraisal, discipline, and recommendations for promotion or termination. Provides 24-hour on-call consultation, support, and decision-making availability to staff.
2. Review referral packets and provide admissions services
3. Provides services to respite clients
4. Monitors the performance of the Departmental area under his/her supervision.
5. Assists the Department's Management Team in planning, program design and implementation.
6. Participates actively in Department's Management Team, sharing data, knowledge and other expertise to effectively manage the day-to-day services to clients in the Department.
7. Acts on his/her own initiative and with the Management Team to improve the quality, efficiency, and effectiveness of services within the Department.
8. Provides a variety of reports to staff and Management Team to communicate effectively about progress toward meeting objectives.
9. Maintains the knowledge base needed to effectively supervise and enhance staff and program functioning.
10. Assists in the monitoring of program compliance with 65D-30, CARF and Federal Block Grant requirements.
11. Coordinates services for co-occurring diagnosed clients.
12. Ensures that staff meets their training standards as required by the State and other accrediting agencies.
13. Serves as liaison for the Department with other departments and external customers. Ensures accurate and timely responses to problems and inquiries. Responds directly, at own initiative or directs these matters to appropriate staff. Acts as liaison in the coordination of client services with appropriate community agencies; provides consultation to these agencies as needed to serve as advocate for the clients and the Center while working to insure the provision of needed services for the client (includes off-site conferences and court appearances).
14. Participates in the Center's QI process as asked or required. May initiate activities within his/her own area of responsibility to improve efficiency, effectiveness or quality.
15. Coordinates the admission and discharge process for clients. Maintain daily contact with staff responsible for waitlist management.
16. Provides training, in areas of expertise, to Department or Center staff.
17. Resolves client or staff inquiries regarding incidents, grievances, policies and procedures and/or other programmatic issues.
18. Assist in the supervision or orientation of students and interns
19. Meets revenue and productivity standards and ensures compliance with ADM Performance Standards
20. Submits required reports within established time frames
21. Improves the quality of clinical record documentation with a particular focus on Medicaid rules/standards, and quality of integrated clinical summaries and treatment plans.
22. Aligns individual goals, objectives and daily activities with departmental and organizational goals and objectives.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:Specific competencies required are identified on a department/program specific basis and identified in each employee's Competency Checklist.