Location: Lake City, FL
Rate of Pay: $15.26 Provisional | $16.34 Certified | Non-Exempt
This is an independent professional position performing comprehensive assessments, service brokerage, and advocacy services for severely emotionally disturbed adults. The Case Manager works with other professionals from numerous community organizations as well as with Center staff. The work is performed with a high degree of independence; however, work is reviewed through conferences, supervision and required reports. This position involves managing a caseload of severely emotionally disturbed Adults.
· Certified Behavioral Health Case Manager (CBHCM) verified through the Florida Certification Board
· Bachelor Degree in Counseling; Social Work; Psychology; Criminal Justice; Nursing; Rehabilitation; Special Education; Health Education; or a Human Services field in which major coursework includes the study of human behavior and development;
· Must obtain Certified Case Manager - Provisional Status (CBHCM-P) within 3 months' of hire. Employee is responsible for all costs (application fee, training, etc.) required in obtaining this certification from the Florida Certification Board. Once provisional status is obtained, you will have 12 months to upgrade your credential to a full credential of Certified Behavioral Health Case Manager (CBHCM). If upon hire you already have the Provisional status, then you will have 12 months to obtain the full certification of CBHCM.
· Please visit https://flcertificationboard.org/certified-behavioral-health-case-manager/ for information on the certification process.
· ** Must be able to type at least 27 wpm on prescreen assessment and score at least 65% on general assessment.
Must have a current Florida Driver's License with a clean driving record while meeting company insurance requirements.
In order to qualify as a Center Driver, the candidate must at least 21 years of age and have an active Florida Driver's license. Motor Vehicle Record will be reviewed for eligibility. No more than 3 moving violations and/or accidents within the past 3 years and no major violations during the past 5 years. Drivers over 65 years old must provide a current doctor's note stating they have no driving limitations.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:Specific competencies required are identified on a department/program specific basis and identified in each employee's Competency Checklist.
Meridian is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are fully committed to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, marital status, disability (physical or mental), family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service or because they are a protected veteran or other non-merit based factors.